What happens during broadband installation?
- Step 1: We ask Chorus to connect your premise to the broadband network.
- Step 2: Chorus checks to see if they can connect you.
- Step 3: Chorus enables your broadband connection at your local exchange
- Step 4: Slingshot will send you an email and SMS confirming that you're connected and your line is active.
- Step 5: If you selected the Connection & Wiring option when you signed up, we will send you an email to arrange a time for the technician to visit.
- Step 6: If you asked for a modem/router, this will be sent via courier a day or two prior to your connection.
- Step 7: You will need to install your modem and line filter(s).
- Step 8: Connect to your new broadband service and start surfing!
We should have you up and running within 10 days from joining us.