Can I get my Slingshot email on my mobile?
Yes you can - the instructions on how to do this will differ depending on the phone you have. You'll need to follow the steps in the instruction manual for your mobile to set email up.
The settings you'll need from Slingshot are:
- Host: pop3.slingshot.co.nz
- Username: 'username' - the first part of your email address before @slingshot.co.nz.
- Password: The password for your Slingshot account.
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.slingshot.co.nz
- Security type: SSL/TLS (accept all certificates)
- Port: 465
If you have any difficulties configuring email on your mobile phone, please contact the manufacturer or give us a call on 0800 89 2000.