How can we help?
- Slingshot's Summer Shout
- Understanding Fibre
- Follow up on my Connection
- Signing up with Slingshot
- Change of Ownership
- Slingshot Product Offer Summaries
- What are the conditions of my broadband contract?
- Slingshot Family Filter
- Telecommunications Disputes Resolution
- Medical Dependency Register
- See more
Change of Ownership
Learn about our change of ownership process and how you can transfer your account to someone else.
Update The Name On My Bill
In order to change the name on your Slingshot account, we require you to provide the following information relating to the new intended account holder.
- Full name:
- Best contact number:
- Email address:
We recommend sending an email to our team and we will be in touch with the intended account holder to process the change of ownership request. Our team will be in contact with the results of the change of ownership request.
Please note that any outstanding balance on the account must be cleared before the account ownership can be transferred. We will be in touch with the results of the change of ownership request.
In order to take ownership of an existing Slingshot account, we require the following information from you.
- Full name:
- Date of birth:
- Email address:
- Mobile number:
- Slingshot account number (you wish to take ownership of):
We recommend sending an email to our team and we will be in touch. Once we have this information and you meet our customer criteria we can go through with the process of changing ownership of the account. Our team will be in contact with the results of the change of ownership request.
Our terms and conditions relating to Slingshot services have been provided below, we recommend reviewing this information before proceeding with the change of ownership request.
- You authorise Slingshot to perform a credit check.
- You certify that all information is provided is true and to the best of your knowledge.
- You agree to be responsible for all charges relating to the Slingshot account once the ownership of the account has been transferred.
- You comply to be bound by the connection terms and conditions applicable to the Slingshot account, as well as any contract terms and pricing plans active on the account. You can find our current terms and conditions here.
- You understand that the approval of this request is subject to credit checks.
- You understand that you will be required to pay all charges associated with the Slingshot account including although not limited to, monthly fees, delayed charges such as toll calls or data blocks, and any early termination fees which may apply if the account is cancelled before the end of the contract term.
- You accept that there might be charges associated with the process of relocating your services to another address.
Our terms and conditions relating to our change of ownership process have been provided below, we recommend reviewing this information before proceeding with the change of ownership request.
- You are authorising the person whose details you are providing to take full ownership of your Slingshot account.
- You agree to remain liable for all charges on your Slingshot account incurred up until the date of transfer.
- You understand that you will lose access to the Slingshot account and all information relating to it including emails.
- This request is not complete until the services are transferred to the new account holder and approval of this request is subject to credit checks on the new account holder.
Slingshot does not support joint account ownership, this means that Slingshot accounts can only have a single holder.
We are able to have authorised contacts listed on your account. Authorised contacts can discuss any account related matters with our team although they will not be able to cancel any services on the account. You can add an authorised contact to your account through the Authorised People section of your Slingshot My Account.
Have you tried our app?
The My Slingshot App makes it easy to keep track of usage, payments, and loads of other handy things.
- Still have questions? The best way to get in touch with us is by email. Just choose the team you are wanting to reach and we will get back to you super-fast. Easy!