How can we help?
- Follow up on my connection
- Change of Ownership
- Retired Power Bundle terms
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite (Wi-Fi) information and support
- Slingshot Offer Summaries
- Samsung Galaxy tablet information and support - 2020
- HP Chromebook information and support
- Telecommunications Disputes Resolution
- Understanding Fibre
- See more
Retired Power Bundle terms
1. These terms
1.1 These terms and conditions (Bundle Terms and Conditions) apply to the agreement for broadband, home phone line and mobile entered into between you and CallPlus Services Limited trading as Slingshot (Slingshot) and to the agreement for power and gas entered into by you and Switch Utilities Limited (Slingshot Power).
1.2 These Bundle Terms and Conditions apply in addition to Slingshot's standard terms and conditions for the supply of broadband, home phone line and mobile services (Broadband Terms and Conditions) and Slingshot Power’s standard terms and conditions for the supply of power and gas (Power Terms and Conditions), each available on the Slingshot website (together, the Agreement).
1.3 If there is any conflict between the Bundle Terms and Conditions, the Broadband Terms and Conditions, and the Power Terms and Conditions, these Bundle Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. Bundle discount
2.1 Slingshot Power agrees to apply any discount to your power and gas unit charges (excluding electricity and gas industry fees and daily fixed charges) specified in your plan, and Slingshot agrees to apply any discount specified in your plan to the broadband and home phone line rental applicable to your chosen package (excluding installation or connection costs, costs or charges related to any associated equipment, all callings costs including overage, transactions made on another operators network, 0900 calls voicemail, collect calls, directory or operator-assisted calls, calling card calls, conference calls, message exchange calls, pager calls and other add ons) (together, the Bundle Discount).
2.2 The Bundle Discount will be applied from the date of this Agreement until you terminate all or any part of the services provided under this Agreement, in accordance with the terms below.
2.3 The Bundle Discount will apply to your broadband, home phone line rental, power and gas charges, subject to the following:
- the application of the Bundle Discount to your power and gas (Energy) charges is conditional on you continuing to purchase Energy services from Slingshot Power;
- the application of the Bundle Discount to your broadband and home phone line rental services (Telecommunications Services) is conditional on you continuing to purchase Telecommunications Services from Slingshot;
- if you switch Energy providers at any time in the future, the Bundle Discount will no longer apply; and
- if you switch Telecommunications Services providers at any time in the future, the Bundle Discount will continue to apply to your Energy services only.
2.4 The broadband, home phone line rental, power and gas charges applicable to you at the date of the Agreement are not fixed for the term of this Agreement, and may be changed in the future according to the Broadband Terms and Conditions and/or the Power Terms and Conditions (as applicable).
3. Early Termination Fees
3.1 If you switch or terminate your Telecommunications Services provider and/or switch or terminate your Energy provider at any time, exit fees may be charged in accordance with the Broadband Terms and Conditions and/or the Power Terms and Conditions (as applicable).
4. Wiring and maintenance
4.1 Your broadband wiring and maintenance insurance does not cover any power or gas-related wiring.
Get the app!
Check your balance, manage payments, scan your Wi-Fi network and heaps more. You call the shots with the Slingshot app!
- Still have questions? The best way to get in touch with us is by email. Just choose the team you are wanting to reach and we will get back to you super-fast. Easy!