How can we help?
What do I do if I'm having difficulties making toll calls with Slingshot on direct dial tolls?
If you suspect you may be experiencing a fault with your toll calling, please follow the steps below and collect as much information as possible before calling us. This will enable us to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.
- Try and determine the nature of the problem. If you are unable to call mobile phones, see if you are able to make calls to other types of destinations. See if this issue occurs continuously, intermittently or at certain times of the day.
- If only one number is affected, try calling Spark Directory to confirm if the number is valid. Keep in mind that international numbers can change at any time, even if the number was valid the day before!
- If you've tried these steps, and you're still having difficulties, please contact us on 0800 89 2000 to speak to one of our Technical Support team to go through further troubleshooting.
An active homeline is required for a broadband connection. In the case of Naked Broadband, we will remove the homeline after the broadband has been activated. Please remember that by having a Naked Broadband plan, you will no longer have a home phone number, and will be unable to make emergency (111) calls - you'll need to use your mobile, or an alternative land line for these.
We here at Slingshot take such matters very seriously and recommend taking precautions if you receive such calls.
New Zealand, like many other countries, is targeted by off-shore based phone scammers calling or texting national landline and mobile users. The scammers attempt to persuade anyone who answers their call, or receives their text, to cooperate in some way. Their objective is to extract funds from the recipient by deception or extortion and often involves obtaining remote access to victim's computer and stealing internet banking details or convincing the victim to make a payment to an offshore account.
What do I do if I receive such calls?
If you are contacted by someone you suspect is a scammer, we want to hear from you as soon as possible. That way we can work with the industry to try and block the scam and prevent it from impacting others. The best way to let us know is by sending our team an email using our contact form and selecting the 'Query about my Account or Bill' option. Please ensure you include the following details within the description.
- Date and time of call:
- The number they called from (if possible):
- The number they called:
- Nature of call (what was said):
We want to help you as much as possible to put an end to abusive, unwanted and malicious phone calls. With this process we will require your cooperation in obtaining relevant details related to the call and caller. These calls are understandably difficult to deal with and we wish to immediate concerns arising from such calls.
What do I do if I receive such calls?
If you are receiving such calls, the first step of action is to log all unwanted calls with the details listed below:
- Date and time of call:
- The number they called from (if possible):
- The number they called:
- Duration of call:
We recommend collecting 3-5 examples within a 48-72 hour period. Once you have collected this information, send our team an email by using our contact form. If the calls are of a threatening nature or you believe your health and safety is at risk, please contact the New Zealand Police immediately on 111.What are Smartcodes?
Smartcodes are a FREE service from Slingshot which allows the account holder to track who makes tolls calls by assigning a unique PIN code to each person who may use the home line.
Billing will be grouped by the PIN code making it easy to know who has made the call.
Toll calls will not be allowed unless a PIN number is entered, no PIN, no call, no charge.
Smartcodes are only available on a traditional POTS home line.
You can also use a Smartcodes as a toll bar - just keep the PIN secret!
You can add and remove Smartcodes to your account through Visibill. If you'd like to learn about Visibill, Click here.My phone keeps getting blocked because I'm exceeding my credit limit. What can I do?
Here at Slingshot, we place a credit limit on accounts to help reduce the risk of surprise high bills. If you are reaching this credit limit on a regular basis, you may want to consider speaking with our Finance department on 0800 89 27 33 to see if they can raise the amount of your limit.
If you need to use a computer and have your iTalk phone plugged in, then yes you will need a router.
Slingshot supplies 4-port modem/routers with WiFi and your iTalk phone will work with these. If you have an existing modem/router, you need one that supports NAT/PAT.
Some modem/routers support VoIP or SIP ALG, and if this functionality is enabled, then it can cause issues with either your broadband or your iTalk line. So we recommend that this functionality is disabled.
If you have any queries on if your modem/router is compatible with iTalk, please give us a call on 0800 89 2000 and speak to our technical support team.
Yes, there are some Spark services that may prevent calls from coming through Slingshot. This can include the following:
- A Spark toll bar
- Spark call track
- Faxability may occasionally cause issues
In addition to this, some exchanges do not support land-to-mobile calling on direct dial with Slingshot; our customer services team will be able to assist you with any further questions or queries on this matter.
How can I tell if my toll calls are with Slingshot?
To check if you're on direct dial with Slingshot, you can dial the following test number. This number will be answered with a recording informing you of your current direct dial tolls provider.
- 07 832 0000 - this call is FREE of charge
If your tolls are with Slingshot you will hear:
Yes you can.
- "Your account is activated on direct dial with CallPlus or Slingshot. This call is free of charge."
There is usually a cost involved with changing your home phone number. Please contact us on 0800 89 2000 for more information on changing your homeline number.
You can enable Call Privacy on a per call basis or permanently, if you have access to the Slingshot EasyPhone features.
To activate this feature, login to the Easyphone Configurator and click the Call Privacy/Caller ID button.
To find the Configurator, go to https://www.slingshot.co.nz/calling-rates/easy-phone or login via My Account > My Phone > Easyphone
When entering your phone number, please include your area code.
Alternatively, dial *67(then the number you wish to call - for example *6799737976) to make a call with your Caller ID hidden.
If you'd like to cancel your Slingshot voicemail (and you're on the Spark re-sold network), all you need to do is call us on 0800 89 2000 and we can do that for you!
Please note that services cancel at the end of the current billing cycle.
What are Smartcodes?
Smartcodes are a FREE service from Slingshot which allow you to assign a 4-digit PIN to as many people as you want! Every time a toll call is attempted, a PIN is requested. If you enter the correct PIN, then the call will go through. If an incorrect PIN is entered, then the call will cancel, and you won't be charged!
You can also use a Smartcode as a toll bar - just keep the PIN secret!
Using Voicemail for the Standard Network is easy - simply listen to the voice prompts and follow the instructions by pressing the keys on your phone. If you're not sure of what to do next, wait for the menu to replay. If you'd like help, press 0 (zero) at any time.
General points about Call Minder
- Your mailbox is where your messages are kept. New unsaved messages are held for 42 days before being automatically deleted. You will receive reminders to re-save or delete messages every 30 days. Your mailbox can hold up to a total of 120 minutes (each message can be up to 3 minutes long). Clear your messages regularly, so callers don't find your mailbox is full.
- Your mailbox number is your area code without the initial zero followed by your phone number. i.e. if your phone number was 041234567 your mailbox number is 41234567.
- Your PIN is your Personal Identification Number.
- Before you can access messages, you must set up your mailbox. i.e. record a personal greeting and PIN.
- An interrupted dial tone (a series of fast beeps) when you pick up the phone means you have a new message.
Using your mailbox for the first time
Settings up your mailbox takes about three minutes - you'll need to do this before you can listen to messages left for you.
- Using your phone, dial 083210.
- Enter 1234 (this is your temporary PIN to use the first time you dial in).
- Enter a new PIN and decide whether to have PIN protected access. Keep your PIN secret to ensure your mailbox is secure.
- Follow the voice prompts to set up your mailbox.
- Record your name: You hear your name when you call your mailbox to check your messages.
- Record a friendly, personal greeting to welcome callers and invite them to leave you a message.
Note: You can change your personal greeting, mailbox name or PIN as often as you like. Simply call your mailbox, press 3 (personal options) from the main menu and follow the voice prompts.
If you have forgotten your home phone number, simply pick up the handset and dial 1956 and listen! If 1956 doesn't work, try using 1957 instead.
By dialing this number, you will hear a voice telling you the number you are calling from - so make sure you do this from your home phone!
If you have faxability with Slingshot then yes you will get two numbers - one number for your calling and one number for your fax line.
The numbers will be similar, usually the last digit is different.Please note: Faxability is not compatible with Slingshot Ultra-Fast Fibre.One of the great things about Slingshot Tolls is that there is just one low rate for toll calls - no peak/off-peak here!Visit our website to check out the current tolls rates.Smartphone features are extra services for your Slingshot homeline. See below
- Call Minder - $7.50 p/month
- Call Minder acts like an answering machine and gives callers to your phone the option of leaving a message if they haven't been able to reach you. You can then listen to the messages left by them at anytime from any touch-tone phone in New Zealand.
- Call Waiting - $4.50 p/month
- Call Waiting lets you know if someone else is trying to reach you while you're on the phone. You'll hear four short beeps and if you wish, you can switch between calls. All you have to do is press the recall/flash button. Of course, that means you'll need to have a touch tone phone.
- Caller ID Display - $4.50 p/month
- Caller ID Display shows the phone number of the person who is calling. That way you can know who's calling before answering the phone. Your phone will need to be able to support this function.
- Faxability allows you to have a fax and phone on one line. With this service, a different ringing tone will let you know when it's a fax and not a phone call so you don't interrupt a fax transmission by answering the call.Faxability - $4.50 p/month
Please note: Faxability is not compatible with Slingshot Ultra-Fast Fibre.
- Wiring and Maintenance - $3.95 p/month
- Everyone who joins our phone service should take this! Our wiring and maintenance service acts like an insurance. So if something does go wrong with your internal wiring or sockets we'll cover the costs of repairs (parts and labour).
- Better Voicemail:
- All the standard features of Voicemail, plus the ability to access it from just about any phone or Internet connection
- Locate Me:
- Never miss a call again! Have up to three other phones ring (even your mobile) via one number. All the phones can be rung simultaneously or sequentially; as the name suggests, Locate Me!
- Remote Call Back:
- Call your Better Network number from anywhere and hang up. You'll be called back and can then make calls at your rates!
- Wake Up Call:
- Set a time via the EasyPhone Configurator and you'll be woken up!
- Time Scheduler:
- This feature allows you to schedule your features to be turned on or off, when and how you like.
- Call Waiting:
- With this on, you'll be notified by a "beep beep" during a call if someone else is trying to ring you. Simply hit the Flash button on your phone to answer the call.
- Call Forward:
- Decide where to send your calls when you're not at home, engaged or even set a permanent call forward.
- Do Not Disturb:
- Keen for some peace & quiet? With this feature enabled you can send all calls straight to voicemail or choose to play an engaged tone.
- Caller ID:
- Allows you to view who is calling - before you pick up.
- Call Return:
- When you just miss a call, hit *69 to ring back.
- Last Number Redial:
- Ring the last person you called by dialling *51.
- PIN Code:
- Have complete control over your bill with a PIN code for outbound calls.
- Selective Call Rejection:
- Blacklist all those annoying 'Private' numbers. Or maybe you don't want to speak to a particular somebody - you can block them with this service!
- Who Called Me?:
- Have the last number that called read out to you.
- Call Screening:
- Decide to screen 'Private' numbers or all calls. These are announced and then you can choose whether to answer them or not.
- Call Privacy:
- If you want to keep your number private, you can. This can be on a per-call basis or permanently.
- Caller Tunes:
- Choose your inbound ring tone! Simply upload the tune you want to use.
- Group Chat:
- Set up your own conference call - 3 parties or more.
- Voicemail to email:
- Get your voicemail from any Internet connection
- Speed Dial:
- Save time dialling; simply hit the speed dial button!
Check out our Star Codes article for handy shortcuts on how to enable these features straight from your phone.Star CodesYou can do some pretty cool stuff with your iTalk or Slingshot Network homeline! Below is a list of "star codes" and their various effects.
Voicemail *55 Access Voicemail Portal *99 Voice Portal Menus Forward and Locate Me *72xxx Call Forward Always Activation *73 Call Forward Always Deactivation *92xxx Call Forward No Answer Activation *93 Call Forward No Answer Deactivation *90xxx Call Forward on Busy Activation *91 Call Forward on Busy Deactivation *561xxx Enable and Set 'Locate Me' Number 1 *571 Deactivate 'Locate Me' Number 1 *562xxx Enable and Set 'Locate Me' Number 2 *572 Deactivate 'Locate Me' Number 2 *563xxx Enable and Set 'Locate Me' Number 3 *573 Deactivate 'Locate Me' Number 3 Do Not Disturb and Privacy options *78 Do Not Disturb Activation *79 Do Not Disturb Deactivation *30 Caller ID Blocking Activation *31 Caller ID Blocking Deactivation *77 Anonymous Call Rejection Activation *87 Anonymous Call Rejection Deactivation *60xxx Selective Call Rejection (Blacklist) Addition *80xxx Selective Call Rejection (Blacklist) Removal *65xxx Make a call with Caller ID visible *67xxx Make a call with Caller ID blocked *32 Anonymous caller screening Activation *33 All callers screening Activation *34 Call screening Deactivation Remote callback/dial-tone options *94xxx Remote Dialtone Service Number Addition *95xxx Remote Dialtone Service Number Removal *96xxx Remote Call-back Service Number Addition *97xxx Remote Call-back Service Number Removal *98xxx Remote Access Authorisation PIN Setup *98 Removal of Remote Access Authorisation PIN (Trusted ANI only) Auto Attendent options *22 Record your auto attendant message/menu for callers *23 Playback your auto attendant message/menu *24 Activate the auto attendant service on your line *25 Deactivate the auto attendant service on your line Conferencing options *40 Activate conferencing for my number (turn into conference room) *41 Deactivate conferencing for my number *42 Access your own conference room Other Options *61 Call Waiting Activation *81 Call Waiting Deactivation *69 Call Return (Call back your last caller) *51 Who last called me? *37xxx Set Authorisation PIN Code *37 Remove Authorisation PIN Code (no digits after *37) *74x Program Speed Dial 8 (x can be 2-9) *52 Toggle to activate/deactivate iTalk voicemail system *54n Set Call Diversion Timer where 'n' is number of seconds
Voicemail on Slingshot's Network is very similar to Call Minder on the Standard Network.
If a message has been left for you, when you pick up your handset, you will hear the familiar short beeps.
Setting up Slingshot Network Voicemail:
To set up your Slingshot Network Voicemail, follow these steps
- Dial *55 from your home phone
- Press 0 to access your voicemail settings
- Press 1 to set up your unavailable message
- Press 2 to set up your busy message
- Press 3 to set up your name
- Press 4 to set up a temporary greeting (for example, if you're going on holiday for a little while)
- Press 5 to change your PIN.
- Press # after recording, and follow the prompts to listen to the recording and save it if you wish.
If you set up a temporary greeting, it will become the default message as soon as it has been set. To remove the message, you will need to delete it.
Voicemail menu when you're not listening to a message:
- Press 1 to listen to messages in the currently selected folder
- Press 2 to change your current message folder
- 0 for new messages
- 1 for old messages
- 2 for work messages
- 3 for family messages
- 4 for friends messages
- # to cancel.
- Press 3 for advanced options
- Press 4 to place an outbound call.
- Press * for help
- Press # to exit.
Voicemail menu when you are listening to a message:
- Press 3 for advanced options
- press 1 to send a reply (available only if the caller is a Slingshot customer)
- press 2 to call the person that left the message
- press 3 to listen to the message details
- press 4 to place an outgoing call
- Press 4 to go back to the previous message
- Press 5 to repeat the current message
- Press 6 to play the next message
- Press 7 to delete the current message
- Press 8 to forward the message to another Easyphone mailbox
- Press 9 to save the message to a folder
- 0 for new messages
- 1 for old messages
- 2 for work messages
- 3 for family messages
- 4 for friends messages
- Press * for help
- Press # to exit.
In order to dial a number in another country you'll need to know that countries calling code.
Please also note that you'll need to dial 00 (this is the New Zealand exit code) before the country code (eg 0061 for Australia)
For a list of individual city codes check out https://countrycode.org/ and click on the country you're after.COUNTRY
Country Codes Afghanistan 93 Albania 355 Algeria 213 American Samoa 1-684 Andorra 376 Angola 244 Anguilla 1-264 Antarctica 672 Antigua and Barbuda 1-268 Argentina 54 Armenia 374 Aruba 297 Australia 61 Austria 43 Azerbaijan 994 Bahamas 1-242 Bahrain 973 Bangladesh 880 Barbados 1-246 Belarus 375 Belgium 32 Belize 501 Benin 229 Bermuda 1-441 Bhutan 975 Bolivia 591 Bosnia and Herzegovina 387 Botswana 267 Brazil 55 British Indian Ocean Territory 246 British Virgin Islands 1-284 Brunei 673 Bulgaria 359 Burkina Faso 226 Burundi 257 Cambodia 855 Cameroon 237 Canada 1 Cape Verde 238 Cayman Islands 1-345 Central African Republic 236 Chad 235 Chile 56 China 86 Christmas Island 61 Cocos Islands 61 Colombia 57 Comoros 269 Cook Islands 682 Costa Rica 506 Croatia 385 Cuba 53 Curacao 599 Cyprus 357 Czech Republic 420 Democratic Republic of the Congo 243 Denmark 45 Djibouti 253 Dominica 1-767 Dominican Republic 1-809, 1-829, 1-849 East Timor 670 Ecuador 593 Egypt 20 El Salvador 503 Equatorial Guinea 240 Eritrea 291 Estonia 372 Ethiopia 251 Falkland Islands 500 Faroe Islands 298 Fiji 679 Finland 358 France 33 French Polynesia 689 Gabon 241 Gambia 220 Georgia 995 Germany 49 Ghana 233 Gibraltar 350 Greece 30 Greenland 299 Grenada 1-473 Guam 1-671 Guatemala 502 Guernsey 44-1481 Guinea 224 Guinea-Bissau 245 Guyana 592 Haiti 509 Honduras 504 Hong Kong 852 Hungary 36 Iceland 354 India 91 Indonesia 62 Iran 98 Iraq 964 Ireland 353 Isle of Man 44-1624 Israel 972 Italy 39 Ivory Coast 225 Jamaica 1-876 Japan 81 Jersey 44-1534 Jordan 962 Kazakhstan 7 Kenya 254 Kiribati 686 Kosovo 383 Kuwait 965 Kyrgyzstan 996 Laos 856 Latvia 371 Lebanon 961 Lesotho 266 Liberia 231 Libya 218 Liechtenstein 423 Lithuania 370 Luxembourg 352 Macao 853 Macedonia 389 Madagascar 261 Malawi 265 Malaysia 60 Maldives 960 Mali 223 Malta 356 Marshall Islands 692 Mauritania 222 Mauritius 230 Mayotte 262 Mexico 52 Micronesia 691 Moldova 373 Monaco 377 Mongolia 976 Montenegro 382 Montserrat 1-664 Morocco 212 Mozambique 258 Myanmar 95 Namibia 264 Nauru 674 Nepal 977 Netherlands 31 Netherlands Antilles 599 New Caledonia 687 New Zealand 64 Nicaragua 505 Niger 227 Nigeria 234 Niue 683 North Korea 850 Northern Mariana Islands 1-670 Norway 47 Oman 968 Pakistan 92 Palau 680 Palestine 970 Panama 507 Papua New Guinea 675 Paraguay 595 Peru 51 Philippines 63 Pitcairn 64 Poland 48 Portugal 351 Puerto Rico 1-787, 1-939 Qatar 974 Republic of the Congo 242 Reunion 262 Romania 40 Russia 7 Rwanda 250 Saint Barthelemy 590 Saint Helena 290 Saint Kitts and Nevis 1-869 Saint Lucia 1-758 Saint Martin 590 Saint Pierre and Miquelon 508 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 1-784 Samoa 685 San Marino 378 Sao Tome and Principe 239 Saudi Arabia 966 Senegal 221 Serbia 381 Seychelles 248 Sierra Leone 232 Singapore 65 Sint Maarten 1-721 Slovakia 421 Slovenia 386 Solomon Islands 677 Somalia 252 South Africa 27 South Korea 82 South Sudan 211 Spain 34 Sri Lanka 94 Sudan 249 Suriname 597 Svalbard and Jan Mayen 47 Swaziland 268 Sweden 46 Switzerland 41 Syria 963 Taiwan 886 Tajikistan 992 Tanzania 255 Thailand 66 Togo 228 Tokelau 690 Tonga 676 Trinidad and Tobago 1-868 Tunisia 216 Turkey 90 Turkmenistan 993 Turks and Caicos Islands 1-649 Tuvalu 688 U.S. Virgin Islands 1-340 Uganda 256 Ukraine 380 United Arab Emirates 971 United Kingdom 44 United States 1 Uruguay 598 Uzbekistan 998 Vanuatu 678 Vatican 379 Venezuela 58 Vietnam 84 Wallis and Futuna 681 Western Sahara 212 Yemen 967 Zambia 260 Zimbabwe 263How do I access my Better Voicemail?
Accessing your Better Voicemail
- From a home phone:
Simply dial *55 from your phone to access your personal mailbox.
- From another phone:
Dial your number from any phone and wait for it to go to Voicemail. When you start to hear the Voicemail greeting press ‘*’ and you will be prompted for your Voicemail PIN code (must already be setup) - you will then be able to access your mailbox messages as normal. You can also setup calling numbers as trusted callers to avoid having to enter a PIN. This can be done via the EasyPhone Configurator in My Account.
- Via Email:
Login to My Account, and check the MY PHONE category. Here you'll see the option for EasyPhone. Click on this, and look at the Voicemail section (it's on the bottom left of the screen). From here, setup an email address to forward all voicemail messages on to.
- Via Overseas:
Dial +6492800909. Note - you will need to have set up a voicemail pin before you will be able to access your voicemail from overseas
The testing for a faulty phone connection is very similar to what you would do for a faulty Broadband connection
- Unplug everything from every jackpoint in your home. This includes phones, filters, modems or any other devices currently connected to your jackpoint. Some monitored home alarms may be automatically triggered if they're unplugged, so it might be a good idea to get in touch with your alarm provider first, to let them know what's going on.
- Take a corded phone to a jackpoint in your home and plug it in directly. Test to confirm if there is a dial tone or not. Please ensure that you are testing without a filter.
- If you achieve a dial tone: this means that your other devices or equipment are the reason behind your loss of service. Plug your equipment back in piece by piece, checking the dial tone on your phone each time. When the problem returns you have discovered the faulty piece of equipment. If you don’t achieve a dial tone: then the problem may lie with your jackpoint, phone cable of handset. Try another phone cable and if that doesn’t work, then try the other jackpoints in your home, testing for a dial tone each time.
- Lastly, we recommend running through steps 2 and 3 with a second handset, to rule out your existing handset as being faulty.
Give our tech team a call on 0800 89 2000 with your results and they can start the process of getting it all fixed up!
For customers with a fibre connection your Home line will only work if your internet is working. Make sure to check that your internet is working and that everything is correctly plugged in.
If you are online but your phone is still down then try a factory reset.What is a calling pack?
Slingshot offers great value calling packs for Homeline to mobiles (any network), NZ landlines, Australia, UK, USA, and 50 other overseas destinations (many including calls to international mobiles). Our calling packs offer even better value than our already super-cheap per-minute rates and calling caps:
National Calling Pack
- $5 per month
- Unlimited calling to any NZ landlines
Top 10 International Calling Pack
- $10 per month
- Up to 100 hours of calling to Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, South Korea, India, Hong Kong and China
Top 20 International Calling Pack
- $15 per month
- Up to 100 hours of calling to Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, South Korea, India, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia mobile and Russia
Top 50 International Calling Pack
- $25 per month
- Up to 100 hours of calling to 50 destinations around the world!
You need to know:
Calling Packs cost an additional $5 per month if you don't have a Slingshot Homeline. Calls are charged per minute or part thereof. Any unused minutes will not carry across to the next month. Includes calls made any time of the day or night. Calls to mobiles are included only if specifically mentioned. If the 100 hour limit is exceeded, our standard per-minute rates will apply until more minutes are allocated after your bill date. Individual calls have a limit of 2 hours, if exceeded our standard per-minute rates will apply for the portion exceeding two hours. We reserve the right to disconnect or charge our standard per-minute rates if activity is inconsistent with normal residential usage patterns and excludes activities such as auto-dialling, continuous call-forwarding, telemarketing, call centres, fax or voicemail broadcasting. The service must not be re-sold. Only applies to Slingshot direct-dial calling.
We also have a Mobile calling pack!
1000 Landline to Mobile Minutes
- $15 per month
- Up to 1000 minutes to any NZ mobile (any network)
Below are our current per minute rates. Press ctrl+f and type in the name of the country you're after to get there nice and fast. If you'd like a downloadable copy of these rates click here.
NZ Landline $0.21 NZ Mobile $0.35 Afghanistan $1.69 Afghanistan mobile $1.69 Albania $1.69 Albania Mobile $1.69 Algeria $1.69 Algeria Mobile $1.69 Andorra $0.28 Andorra Mobile $0.42 Angola $1.69 Angola Mobile $1.69 Anguilla $1.69 Anguilla Mobile $1.69 Antarctica $1.32 Antigua & Barbuda $1.69 Antigua & Barbuda Mobile $1.69 Argentina $0.42 Argentina Mobile $0.89 Armenia $0.89 Armenia Mobile $1.69 Aruba $1.69 Aruba Mobile $1.69 Ascension Island $1.69 Australia $0.26 Australia Mobile $0.55 Austria $0.40 Austria Mobile $0.76 Azerbaijan Mobile $1.69 Azerbaijan Republic $1.69 Bahamas $1.69 Bahamas Mobile $1.69 Bahrain $1.69 Bahrain Mobile $1.69 Bangladesh $1.69 Bangladesh Mobile $1.69 Barbados $1.69 Barbados Mobile $1.69 Belarus $1.03 Belarus Mobile $1.02 Belgium $0.40 Belgium Mobile $0.68 Belize $1.69 Belize Mobile $1.69 Benin $1.01 Benin Mobile $1.69 Bermuda $1.69 Bermuda Mobile $1.69 Bhutan $1.69 Bhutan Mobile $1.69 Bolivia $0.89 Bolivia Mobile $0.89 Bosnia Herzegovina $0.57 Bosnia Herzegovina Mobile $0.88 Botswana $1.69 Botswana Mobile $1.69 Brazil $0.64 Brazil Mobile $0.91 British Virgin Islands $1.69 British Virgin Islands Mobile $1.69 Brunei $0.54 Brunei Mobile $0.60 Bulgaria $0.60 Bulgaria Mobile $1.69 Burkina Faso $1.69 Burkina Faso Mobile $1.69 Burundi $1.69 Burundi Mobile $1.69 Cambodia $1.55 Cambodia Mobile $1.78 Cameroon $1.69 Cameroon Mobile $1.69 Canada $0.29 Canada Mobile $0.29 Cape Verde $1.69 Cape Verde Mobile $1.69 Cayman Islands $1.69 Cayman Islands Mobile $1.69 Central African Rep Mobile $1.69 Central African Republic $1.69 Chad $1.69 Chad Mobile $1.71 Chile $0.64 Chile Mobile $0.78 China $0.40 China Mobile $0.40 Christmas Is $2.00 Cocos Is $0.52 Colombia $0.53 Colombia Mobile $1.69 Comoros $1.69 Comoros Mobile $1.69 Congo $1.69 Congo Mobile $1.69 Cook Islands $1.30 Cook Islands Mobile $1.30 Costa Rica $1.69 Costa Rica Mobile $1.69 Croatia $0.40 Croatia Mobile $0.73 Cuba $1.73 Cuba Mobile $2.60 Cyprus $1.69 Cyprus Mobile $1.69 Cyprus(Turkish Occupied) $0.68 Cyprus(Turkish) Mobile $0.87 Czech Republic $0.31 Czech Republic Mobile $0.71 Denmark $0.40 Denmark Mobile $0.65 Diego Garcia $2.50 Djibouti $1.69 Djibouti Mobile $1.69 Dominica $1.69 Dominica Mobile $1.69 Dominican Republic $1.69 Dominican Republic Mobile $1.69 East Timor $2.60 East Timor Mobile $2.60 Ecuador $1.69 Ecuador Mobile $1.69 Egypt $1.69 Egypt Mobile $1.69 El Salvador $1.69 El Salvador Mobile $1.69 EMSAT $5.36 Equatorial Guinea $1.69 Equatorial Guinea Mobile $1.69 Eritrea $1.69 Eritrea Mobile $1.69 Estonia $1.69 Estonia Mobile $1.69 Ethiopia $1.73 Ethiopia Mobile $2.60 Faeroe Island $1.69 Faeroe Island Mobile $2.00 Falkland Islands $1.69 Falkland Islands Mobile $2.00 Fiji $0.80 Fiji Mobile $0.95 Finland $0.40 Finland Mobile $0.65 France $0.47 France Mobile $0.76 French Polynesia $0.76 French Polynesia Mobile $0.76 FYR of Macedonia $1.69 FYR of Macedonia Mobile $1.69 Gabon $1.69 Gabon Mobile $1.69 Gambia $1.69 Gambia Mobile $1.69 Georgia $1.69 Georgia Mobile $1.69 Germany $0.50 Germany Mobile $0.60 Ghana $1.69 Ghana Mobile $1.69 Gibraltar $1.69 Gibraltar Mobile $1.69 Global Free Call $0.00 Greece $0.40 Greece Mobile $0.68 Greenland $0.93 Greenland Mobile $1.34 Grenada $1.69 Grenada Mobile $1.69 Guadeloupe (French) $1.69 Guadeloupe (French) Mobile $1.69 Guam $1.69 Guam Mobile $1.69 Guantanamo Bay $0.67 Guatemala $1.69 Guatemala Mobile $1.69 Guiana (French) $1.69 Guiana (French) Mobile $1.69 Guinea Bissau $1.69 Guinea Bissau Mobile $1.69 Guinea Republic $1.69 Guinea Republic Mobile $1.69 Guyana $1.69 Guyana Mobile $1.69 Haiti $1.69 Haiti Mobile $1.69 Honduras $1.69 Honduras Mobile $1.69 Hong Kong $0.22 Hong Kong Mobile $0.37 Hungary $0.34 Hungary Mobile $0.51 Iceland $0.34 Iceland Mobile $1.69 India $0.50 India Mobile $0.50 Indonesia $0.55 Indonesia Mobile $0.78 INMARSAT M -IOR $21.39 INMARSAT M -POR $21.39 INMARSAT-AOR $21.39 INMARSAT-AORW $21.39 INMARSAT-IOR $10.76 INMARSAT-POR $11.50 Int'l $3.88 Iran $1.69 Iran Mobile $1.69 Iraq $1.73 Iraq Mobile $2.60 Ireland (Republic) $0.29 Ireland (Republic) Mobile $0.50 Iridium 8816 $8.09 Iridium 8817 $5.22 Israel $0.28 Israel Mobile $0.59 Italy $0.40 Italy Mobile $0.76 Ivory Coast $1.69 Ivory Coast Mobile $1.69 Jamaica $1.69 Jamaica Mobile $1.69 Japan $0.40 Japan Mobile $0.60 Jordan $1.69 Jordan Mobile $1.69 Kazakhstan $1.69 Kazakhstan Mobile $1.69 Kenya $1.69 Kenya Mobile $1.69 Kiribati $1.73 Kiribati Mobile $2.60 Korea (Nth) $1.69 Korea (Nth) Mobile $1.69 Korea (Sth) $0.29 Korea (Sth) Mobile $0.20 Kosovo $0.51 Kosovo Mobile $1.22 Kuwait $0.90 Kuwait Mobile $0.89 Kyrgyzstan $1.69 Kyrgyzstan Mobile $1.69 Laos $1.69 Laos Mobile $1.69 Latvia $0.89 Latvia Mobile $0.89 Lebanon $1.69 Lebanon Mobile $1.69 Lesotho $1.69 Lesotho Mobile $1.69 Liberia $1.69 Liberia Mobile $1.69 Libya $1.69 Libya Mobile $1.69 Liechtenstein $1.69 Liechtenstein Mobile $1.69 Lithuania $1.49 Lithuania Mobile $1.69 Luxembourg $0.40 Luxembourg Mobile $0.42 Macau $0.91 Macau Mobile $0.91 Madagascar $1.69 Madagascar Mobile $1.69 Malawi $1.69 Malawi Mobile $1.69 Malaysia $0.23 Malaysia Mobile $0.47 Maldives Republic $1.69 Maldives Republic Mobile $1.69 Mali $1.69 Mali Mobile $1.69 Malta $0.51 Malta Mobile $0.78 Mariana Island $1.69 Mariana Island Mobile $1.69 Marshall Islands $1.69 Marshall Islands Mobile $1.69 Martinique $1.69 Martinique Mobile $1.69 Mauritania $1.69 Mauritania Mobile $1.69 Mauritius $1.69 Mauritius Mobile $1.94 Mexico $0.71 Mexico Mobile $0.84 Micronesia $1.69 Micronesia Mobile $1.69 Moldova $1.69 Moldova Mobile $1.69 Monaco $0.42 Monaco Mobile $0.51 Mongolia $1.69 Mongolia Mobile $2.08 Montenegro $1.73 Montserrat $1.69 Montserrat Mobile $1.69 Morocco $1.69 Morocco Mobile $1.69 Mozambique $1.69 Mozambique Mobile $1.69 Myanmar $1.69 Myanmar Mobile $2.11 Namibia $1.69 Namibia Mobile $1.69 Nauru $1.73 Nauru Mobile $1.73 Nauru Special Services $1.73 Nepal $1.69 Nepal Mobile $1.69 Netherlands $0.45 Netherlands Antilles $1.69 Netherlands Antilles Mobile $1.69 Netherlands Mobile $0.65 New Caledonia $0.91 New Caledonia Mobile $1.37 Nicaragua $1.69 Nicaragua Mobile $1.69 Niger $1.69 Niger Mobile $1.69 Nigeria $1.69 Nigeria Mobile $1.69 Niue Island $1.73 Norfolk Island $2.00 Norfolk Island Mobile $0.90 North America $0.26 Norway $0.40 Norway Mobile $0.76 Oman $1.69 Oman Mobile $1.69 Other $2.56 Pakistan $1.69 Pakistan Mobile $1.69 Palau $1.69 Palau Mobile $1.69 Palestine $1.69 Palestine Mobile $1.69 Panama $1.69 Panama Mobile $1.69 Papua New Guinea $0.98 Papua New Guinea Mobile $1.19 Paraguay $1.69 Paraguay Mobile $1.69 Peru $0.70 Peru Mobile $1.69 Philippines $0.65 Philippines Mobile $0.65 Poland $0.64 Poland Mobile $0.64 Portugal $0.49 Portugal Mobile $0.87 Puerto Rico $0.40 Puerto Rico Mobile $0.40 Qatar $1.69 Qatar Mobile $1.69 Reunion $1.69 ReUnion Mobile $1.69 Romania $0.42 Romania Mobile $1.69 Russia $0.49 Russia Mobile $0.64 Rwanda $1.69 Rwanda Mobile $1.69 Samoa (American) $0.76 Samoa (American) Mobile $0.76 Samoa (Western) $0.90 Samoa (Western) Mobile $0.99 San Marino $0.28 San Marino Mobile $1.69 Sao Tome & Principe $1.73 Sao Tome & Principe Mobile $1.73 Saudi Arabia $0.90 Saudi Arabia Mobile $1.69 Senegal $1.69 Senegal Mobile $1.69 Serbia $1.48 Serbia Mobile $1.48 Seychelles $1.69 Seychelles Mobile $1.69 Sierra Leone $1.69 Sierra Leone Mobile $1.69 Singapore $0.29 Singapore Mobile $0.45 Slovak Republic $1.69 Slovak Republic Mobile $1.69 Slovenia $0.64 Slovenia Mobile $1.09 Solomon Islands $1.94 Solomon Islands Mobile $2.91 Somalia $1.69 Somalia Mobile $1.69 South Africa $0.50 South Africa Mobile $0.55 Spain $0.40 Spain Mobile $0.55 Sri Lanka $0.60 Sri Lanka Mobile $0.65 St Helena $1.73 St Kitts & Nevis $1.69 St Kitts & Nevis Mobile $1.69 St Lucia $1.69 St Lucia Mobile $1.69 St Pierre & Miquelon $1.69 St Pierre & Miquelon Mobile $1.69 St Vincent & Bequia $1.69 St Vincent & Bequia Mobile $1.69 Sudan $1.69 Sudan Mobile $1.69 Surinam $1.69 Surinam Mobile $1.81 Swaziland $1.69 Swaziland Mobile $1.69 Sweden $0.42 Sweden Mobile $0.76 Switzerland $0.47 Switzerland Mobile $0.76 Syria $1.69 Syria Mobile $1.69 Taiwan $0.29 Taiwan Mobile $0.47 Tajikstan $1.69 Tajikstan Mobile $1.69 Tanzania $1.69 Tanzania Mobile $1.69 Thailand $0.47 Thailand Mobile $0.49 Togo $1.69 Togo Mobile $1.69 Tokelau $1.25 Tonga $0.90 Tonga Mobile $1.30 Trinidad & Tobago $1.69 Trinidad & Tobago Mobile $1.69 Tunisia $1.69 Tunisia Mobile $1.69 Turkey $0.67 Turkey Mobile $0.89 Turkmenistan $1.69 Turkmenistan Mobile $1.69 Turks & Caicos Is $1.69 Turks & Caicos Is Mobile $1.69 Tuvalu $1.73 Tuvalu Mobile $2.60 Uganda $1.69 Uganda Mobile $1.69 Ukraine $0.65 Ukraine Mobile $0.99 United Arab Emirates $0.89 United Arab Emirates Mobile $0.89 United Kingdom $0.29 United Kingdom Mobile $0.55 United Kingdom Special $0.55 Uruguay $0.89 Uruguay Mobile $1.69 USA $0.29 Uzbekistan $1.69 Uzbekistan Mobile $1.69 Vanuatu $1.65 Vatican City $0.40 Venezuela $0.64 Venezuela Mobile $0.89 Vietnam $1.28 Vietnam Mobile $2.01 Virgin Islands (USA) $0.26 Virgin Islands (USA) Mobile $0.26 Wallis and Futuna Islands $1.69 Wallis and Futuna Mobile $1.69 Yemen $1.69 Yemen Mobile $1.69 Zaire $1.69 Zaire Mobile $1.69 Zambia $1.69 Zambia Mobile $1.69 Zimbabwe $0.89 Zimbabwe Mobile $1.15
Send us an email with your account number and how you would like your listing to be displayed (or if you'd like it removed) to email@example.com and one of our team can sort that out for you!What is iTalk?iTalk is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service that is no longer available for new customers.Old voicemails will be automatically deleted after a certain period of time unless they're saved. This will help to ensure that your mailbox doesn't get overloaded.
You'll have a fair bit of time before anything is deleted though. Here is the new timeframe for automatic deletion:
- New, unheard messages will be automatically deleted if they're older than 42 days.
- Listened to or saved messages will now expire after 30 days.
- After a message has expired you will have 30 days to resave the message, if it isn't re-saved within 30 days then it will be automatically deleted.
Please note that this does not apply to the voicemail service on the Slingshot Network, iTalk, or Slingshot mobile.
The best thing about ADSL is being connected to the Internet 24/7 and having your phone line freed up. You can surf the Internet and make & receive calls at the same time. No more annoying engaged signal!
To make sure that your phone calling and Internet use is uninterrupted, make sure you have line filters on every active jack point in the house. Alternatively, you can install a splitter which dedicates broadband to one jackpoint.
If you order a modem through Slingshot you will receive a free line filter, additional line filters can be purchased from many electronic supply stores for approximately $20 each. If you would like a splitter installed, please contact technical support on 0800 89 2000.
Have you tried our app?
The My Slingshot App makes it easy to keep track of usage, payments, and loads of other handy things.
- Still have questions? Request support.